
Feast time begins even though I just had my dinner - so mummy says I shall start with fruits, papaya & honeydew! But mid-way seeing mummy eating the yummy looking desserts and I also wanna have some!




Mummy says I can't have marshmallows, so grandma gives me this ice cream cone instead to round off my meal!

I have enough food for the day! Let me out!!

Time to work out those leg muscles & at the same time saying hi and bye to the people sitting next to us. Someone even took a picture with me as I inch over to their table..

I've finally found someone of my frequency..

As our table is located nearby the piano bar, you can find me being the youngest supporter there.. and I like to climb up the flight of stairs there & do my little bit as Singapore ambassador - by bringing some cheer to the ang-mo tourists there!

Last but not least, a Happy New Year to everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment