Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

Here's the Foo family wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!



With so many stores out to slash prices and give bigger discounts, daddy n mummy decide to spend some time @ Orchard road to do some shopping.

The snaking long queue to the cashier is indeed horrendous! Instead of wasting precious time to queue, we continue to shop, so by the time we are ready to make payment, the queue is much shorter - of course, its dinnertime already!

I actually fall asleep cos I wake up too early from my afternoon nap - all it takes is a short catnap and once again my energy is recharged! Before mummy can take some good pictures of me, I run off to look at what other shoppers have got.. pengz!


I am so famished! Our food is finally here - I have my first Jap food consisting of rice + miso soup, with some age dashi & karaage (w/o the fried skin of course!)



And what is Christmas in Singapore w/o the Orchard Road lighting? After which, its time to go home to rest.. ZZzzzz


No comments: