It's X'mas time again.. ho ho ho!! Last year, I was just a little baby, so this year I am out to have a lot of fun! We have a new venue @ Varsity Park this X'mas thanks to auntie Val & uncle Adrian moving into their cosy place. I was looking forward to seeing little Cheryl, but alas! we end up in a bag fight. Dear Cheryl is simply trying to protect her mummy's property from being taken away while I am just trying to have some fun together!

Never mind, I'll have auntie Karen's bag all to myself! And this bag is really, HEAVY! See I can still sashay..

Let's hug and make up ok??

It's time to go home and rest.. cos we have another X'mas dinner tonite. I sleep within seconds sitting on the car seat.. ZZzzz
Energetic once I am warmed up with auntie Emily (despite our close age gap I have to address her as aunt!)

Within a day, I am loaded with more X'mas gifts... thank u!
No comments:
Post a Comment