I am 13 months & 1 day old today! What new tricks have I picked up recently?
Gross motor skills
- I have learnt to walk sideway, though mummy couldn't recall if it's to the right or left or both?
- I have attempted to jump but still a long way from real "jumping up and down"
- I am a good climber at the playground, I can even climb up the slide
- I can climb into my tricyle and school bus (can even move on my own)
- I have learnt to make things move/spin with my fingers (windmill fridge magnets/tricycle pedals)
- I have learnt to empty items from container and to put back the items back into the same container
- I have attempted to turn on/off the switches
Language
- I have hum/sang "Happy Birthday to ME" on one ocassion to both daddy and mummy
- I have uttered "Morning" once to mummy
- I have uttered "Bear" though mummy din know which one she is refering to? (Bear bear Travis?)
- I say "pa-pa" to daddy and "ma-ma" to mummy at some ocassions (usually in the morning when we are all still in bed!)
- I have started to pronounce my first 2 consonants - "A" followed by "O" in quick succession and mummy thinks it could be refering to the song "Old MacDonald has a farm, E-I-E-I-O.." (Though "O" on its own could mean "Ouch" as mummy always says it when I deliberately throw my toys around cos that hurts.)
I have a total of 3 teeth, 2 at the top & 1 at the bottom. This is probably the milestone that I am most lagging behind!


No comments:
Post a Comment