Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

I started to cough since yesterday but I am still playful as usual. Mummy still manage to capture my 3 teeths in 2 pics. 姨姨 Sherlyn says I look like a dracula! Do I?

That's my #1 tooth

And here's my #2 & #3!

I enjoy slinging bags - my birthday gift from auntie Sherlynn will be a hit with me! Just nice can put all the angpows come CNY..

Time to go home for the long wkend ahead! This is my usual sitting pose now. Before long, the poor caterpillar will be thrown off by me - I enjoy throwing things around now! And I wonder "Why do things end up on the ground no matter which direction or how I throw it around?"


Daddy & mummy thinks I am still fit for a dinner out & we decide on AMK hub so that we can catch the Looney Tunes show too. The show started on the dot and we just missed the first few minutes of action.

I am not exactly a big fan of Looney Tunes as I could probably only recognize Tweety

Most of the time I am busy watching other people, this is one of the rare moments that I am looking straight at the stage

Eyes glancing elsewhere again..

Finale! Those kids in the front sure have a jolly good time!

While waiting for our seat @ Fish n Co - I simply love walking around!

Still waiting for our seat patiently.. say "Cheese"!

My first french fries!

More kick to eat it in 1 mouthful! The fries is gone!

No comments: