Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas Eve Party @ auntie Charmaine's place

It's my second Christmas and this year we are invited to auntie Char's new home.


I like to sit next to handsome guy.. hee




This one a bit young for my liking, wanna move on to next target liao..


Our lady host busy in action! Look here and smile!


Feast time!

There's more food behind actually.. so as to feed us all! We have mango crepe fr auntie Lauryn as appetizer, follow by pumpkin soup w bread, broccoli and baby carrots, mussels, penne pasta, ring-sized potato (whatever you call it), roast meat, grapes.. and of course not forgetting all the ice wine and cabernet.. ho ho ho! We finish off with a HK style dessert, yang zhi gan lu, with a huge heap of ice cream in it. Mummy lets me try out a few dishes, such as the pumpkin soup, bread, roast meat, mango crepe and grapes.. I din realise I have eaten so much within these 3 hours!


I am starting to get very comfortable in auntie Char's cosy home..


Here I am running off with a green ribbon during the gift exchange..




Cheers to a great party!


My Christmas pressies! Thank you all the aunties & uncles!

No comments: