Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lucky baby strikes again on Auntie Jo's wedding nite!

13 Dec 2008 (Sat)

Zee Yann has been much more clingy and assertive - though we suspect its not entirely due to her cough, but we still give her the benefit of doubt so it means a lot of cuddling from mummy. How tired mummy is lately! So we spent the afternoon at home cos mummy has a wedding dinner to attend to in the evening.

Out of boredom, mummy decides to capture me in video to see what new trick I may perform. In this video, I utter "1-2...1-2" in mandarin signifying "exercise". And coincidentally, it turns out that 2112 is our 4D first prize for the day! Too bad we only have 1 lucky winner, whom is grandma!



Hope the second video gives us some more clue to more 4D inspiration? Does "AO..AO" sounds like "80..80"?




Mummy has intially not planning to bring me to the wedding dinner - however, I am so clingy that its either nobody can go or both have to go together. Leaving mummy with no other option, I finally get to experience a wedding dinner. And I'm glad I tag along, cos it was so much fun and so much food to eat!

No comments: